Saturday, December 09, 2006

i believe i'm from neptune

Blissful marriage for ERIC & JOLYN. Grateful for having me as part of your wedding.

2 days in a row, went to watch esplanade outdoor bands, Jazz. Probably 3 days after tmr.

its been more than a week since i've seen ur face, and lay my finger on u, and i dun miss u at all. I hope its not a sign of letting go.


Is that paragraph in ur blog refering to me?
theres so many things i wanna say, but i dunno where to begin.

i forgot to swim today.

i like the feeling of being alone.

i'm still very tired. why?


Loving And Forgiving
Loving and forgiving are you, O Lord,
Slow to anger, rich in kindness,
Loving and forgiving are you.

All my being bless the Lord,
Bless the holy name of God.
All my being bless the Lord,
Remembering the goodness of God.

Good and gracious is the Lord,
Slow to anger, rich in love.
God remembers not our sin,
Forgiving and loving is God.

As heaven soars above the earth
So great the love of God for us
As far as east is from the west,
the Lord takes our sins from us.

No comments: