Monday, December 11, 2006

i think so...??!?!?!?

im starting to see a thin layer of fats forming on my tummy and waist. Good start i guess.

3 days of jazz bands.
Fri: Jimmy lee, Christi smith.
Sat: Fender rhoads (saw stella, shes becoming cuter, she cant recognise me!)
Sun: Aaron lee, jimmy lee, christi smith.

Got tickets to hiromi, $36. I wonder how to get tix for muse...and pedals...

You And Whose Army? jamming session is cool, bonk's new song is i likes. D LYDIAN! LOVE IT!

Hols are coming, sis wants to bring me overseas for the very first time in my life. but need to go back school to do remt and midi. will see how things go about.

im thankful for being able to play guitar. i thank God for giving me this gift. I think i will work on my guitar work this hols.

Once again i'm gonna push my plan on cutting my hair back till the end of january.

thx adam, even if its not gonna happen, i'm still thankful that i did came into ur mind when finding guitarist. tt's cool enough.

7 threatening bubu is starting to form on my right hand. Pedal bag, im such a weakling.

pushup time, ciao!

No comments: