Wednesday, November 08, 2006

e-learning week mAAnn...

the first thing i did > went to toilet, wanted to wash up, instead looked at my hair in the mirror for 20mins!!!! i damn like my hair this morning super shiok to the plus 10million...LOLOlOOLOLOLL

remt assignment is going smoothly, mixdown the backing track, tmr can start recording lead lines, actually its later part of today lah, look at the time mAAnn...i need delay pedals and another gain booster, how?

Mel is troubled, can see, tsk tsk tsk...at least i can lend her my ears...and its cool.

i finally know why i got myself into the situation. Its becoz, she came into the picture when im alone or lonely..rather. So if it wasnt for her coming in at that time nothing would happen...hmmm...if it wasnt for my loneliness, nothing would happen...but thing is, how do i not get lonely...???? i think its best if everything stays the same, i think she thinks that it is impossible provided i think im in the shit......i'll jus see wad happens next. Like i said, i've learnt my lesson, dun wanna "retain".

REY EMO TODAY!!!...nvm, i forgive him, i always do forgive, becoz pple dont want things to turn out bad either.

happy birthday darius and amanda today(yest) and perlin and ryan(coming).

how i wish that problems would be solved if ignored,




its not even close.

for 2 days i miss you(she)...

forgive me(him)...

No comments: