Sunday, November 12, 2006

give me back

e-learning ended.
completed my stuff.

i seriously dunno whether i should carry on.

saw my parents fell asleep in the living room, had the urge to sleep next to them, but didnt. shit it.

i feel like disbanding the band, sell the stuffs away, buy new drums, buy heads, buy cabs, buy mics. and do some serious guitar recordings.

Van Halen is genius.

Hotcake needs a friend.

Jasmine sounds like a cool gal.

Dong is killer, so much more experience than i do.....*sigh*

Zero Sequence is shred band.

Sometimes i jus dun wanna stay home, sometimes i jus wanna.

I want to buy paul gilbert's album. I want to buy dt's album. I want to buy satriani's album. I want to buy pat metheny's album. I want to buy jamiroquai's album. I want to buy incubus's album. I wanna buy john butler trio's album. I wanna buy eric johnson's album. I wanna buy whitesnake's album. I wanna buy tom yorke's album.

I dunno what is she thinking...actually i sorta feel it, but dunno whether im correct.

ACTS test haven study, assignment not completed.
Backing track for SMIT not completed.
Bandedge haven practise.
Keys didnt practise either.
Ear Training haven train.

My ear has this popping sound for 2 days already. Its worrying, irritating, but i like to play with the popping sound.

Thursday jamming with YAWA, that's the only thing i'm looking forward to this week.

I think my life is actually quite sad...but aint that the way things go about. :D

No comments: