Saturday, November 25, 2006

Saturday 25 nov 06

You And Whose Army? finally had a 2 song gig at clarke quay today.
As a band, it was a gd effort. As James L.,i didnt think i was that great.

We got paid $20. For charity still got paid, not bad leh.

Annabelle francis is taller than i expected.

Saw barry's friend. Lets see wad happens to me next.



Went home, Jaded maAan...

Settled dinner alone outside, and watched psychedelic 4 and youthwreck at Asian Beats Final at PS. Bani shred drums, nice nice. GRUNGE!!!

Guess its not a gd day for technical issues. Nvm.

There's this weird feeling of pain in my right leg. Its like just underneath the skin but yet feels like in the bone.

I seriously dunno what is gonna happen for SMIT finals. I just wanna play my instrumental. Let me get into top 5.

Singing shred is the expression of one's emotion. I think that my solo for Bandedge is "lifting". Not that im praising myself. But those who have the video, take the time to analyse it, if possible, try to figure out wad im trying to express.

I hope esther is fine.
Tmr, Indus Gendi is jamming. YEAH!

Baybeats got audition next year. How?





There're many things in life we cant control. But there're also many things we want to control. The process of life is important and precious. So actually, passing notes are also important, not only the landing note. It is exceptionally hard to take in the fact that someone is dead and gone when we are having a more mature mind and thinking. Because of what we learn since day 1, we grew to know what pain, love, joy, sadness, anger, family, friends, romance, lust, greed, etc is about. Because of this, it seperates an infant from a grown up. My grandma left when i was in kindergarten, though i cried(according to mummy), i didnt know shit. When ah gong left last year, i did know shit. Didnt cry when i recieved the msg in school.

I remember that day, it was cold and dull that day. I was checking my prelims paper in class and den came tt unforgettable msg "Call us when you finish school today"
I heart frozed, too numb to react. I went to see him as fast as i could. In the cofin, he looked peaceful and charming. For a moment, i was hell sure that he will open his eyes and look at me and touch me. He didnt. He being a taoist, i've gotta sit in for the rituals. I brokedown. My heart ached like never before. My eyes wet like never before. My soul tore apart like never before.

Reality surfaced, he is gone forever, and it took James a bloody 1 day to realise that. It felt good to know that I can feel so weak. And that I still do need someone.

Death is unbearable, but the fact that now, u gotta spent those times alone when u use to spend with him is even more unbearable.

No comments: