Friday, November 10, 2006

raining

it rained todae.
i like the left side of my hair in the morning
loved the whole thing in the afternoon.
todae had the story of goddess, satan, boy going on.

went to eric's wedding rehearsal. Angela keeps on looking at me, i think she is attracted to me, ask me so many questions.

golden banana

incubus damn nice, i find the frontman hot but i still like gals, dun worry.

i went to buy pulp's disc for her, need to be sure if its them, so i told them to open up and i checked. but i havent hear it, not even put in my disc player, though the plastic is opened . i sompah okie!!

incubus power sial..."PARDON ME PARDON ME" "I NEVER FELT THIS WAY" "ETC"


i hope i can pass her the disc tmr,
i hope that i will make her day,
i hope that she will be surprised,
i hope that she hasnt got the disc.

No comments: