Thursday, November 09, 2006

Its cool and cold

we talked it out...
i told her "i dont think you think its possible"
she told me "i dont think that its impossible"
I felt relieved.
Of course, its jus a summary of what we had talked about, but it felt as if i've used up all my energy, and im so tired ever since i hung up the phone yest.

Someone took my heart away, and i jus wanna stone. I believe someone will return my heart soon. (not refering to anyone, jus a statement)

Went to school...forgot to bring headphones...STUPID!!!!STUPID LIKE MAD!!!!
ADAM SAID HE QUIT SMOKING!!!!!!! I felt happy for him, the "powder of love", love is a drug, lovedrug, wheres the spiders? Babes is gonna be so glad! And im Duper glad for you too AADAAM!

I feel so dreamy right now...
Im not a smoker
I dont take drugs
I love dove more than anything else(for now)
I hope things will turn better for us...

No comments: