Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Jing Tian....

Woke up, didnt want to do anything, still felt sick....
jamming today, but i went to sleep after preparing to leave my place to go there earlier....headache
jamming is coool...Adam getting scarier, Bonk's fills sounds cool, Arep idea is amazing, Esther is jus great....planet zap....dark....
movie(the prestige) is great....mindfucked....
my face ARGH!!!!!!! go away....
i think she is....erm....nvm.....get out of my mind can liao.....make myself suffer only.....its always this case for me...i've learnt my lesson last time, not gonna learn another one FUCK. Ja Mes is the stupidest thing i've ever known...wadeva lah....FUCK...
victor jus said pple comparing sp with np musicians about shredders...i dun wanna think about it, i dun feel like shredding anymore, at least for now...
I'm feeling tired yet awake, im feeling sick yet not, i jus want to "dissonate", tmr need to go do some work....i dunno wad i want...
"u" dont know....dun think "u" wanna know...dun think i wanna let "u" know...

No comments: