Monday, November 27, 2006

its a cycle again

Its monday. suck donkey balls.

monday>smit...wadeva.
tuesday>wedding rehearsals
wednesday>recording demo
thursday>Jamming
friday>gig

I think i will just remove myself from the pit. thats the only way i guess. i dunno wad to do. and stop asking if i'm angry. if not, i will be. happy that u and your brother got back to good terms again. ur life will be a bit more happier, i guess.

Cass's character didnt change at all. still as unsensitive as before, first thing she said when she saw me was that i look like a punk. Shut ur unsensitive mouth up.

talked about gfs and grandparents and stuff with bonk and gang. wad topics man.
i dun think i want anyone now. gay, i wont turn into one, at least for near future. gals, cant live w/o and cant live with either. Dove, loves me forever.

Everything is in his and my hands.

No comments: