Wednesday, November 29, 2006

k...i get it...

i'm tired.

the ratio for today's rehearsal is 1:12 alamak!

Saw emmeline this morning, bloody hell she still look as georgous and cute as before. Too bad i'm not into her anymore. Well, who knows wad will happen in the future.

SUPER DREAM I HAD THIS MORNING!!!!Shan't tell the contents MuahahahahaHAaha...

SMIT lol...i think my second item degraded my jem. although its like a lousy guitar.

B-Quartet, best band in singapore in my opinion. Dun breakup, it will be a waste. Their song is perfect, as in PERFECT! Its like its all meant to be. No need shred, who needs shred man.
But its cool yest, been awhile since i took alcohol, it tasted different. and indeed non-cold beer suxs.
I look at the cigarette box, for a moment, i felt like taking one and thought i was a smoker. But lucky, i rememebered my ah gong. Thx ah gong! You is rock and roller!

Esther get well soon.

i'm tired.

No comments: