Friday, November 24, 2006

later

jamming just now. YAWA
was super high for the first few rounds.
those few songs were the best moments for the day.
free and light i would describe it as.

im super tired. i dun wanna care anymore, but i just cant dun care. he love the way she lets him care
but...

explosions happenes everytime i think about "it". like ti-ba-bo...
whoever is reading this is gonna laugh at how stupid and ridiculous my blog is.
i jus need "someone" to pour out to everytime.

parents stop putting block of stones on my shoulders, its already bruising because of carrying guitar and pedals. I love you two, but every morning, i feel as if u guys are depriving me from breathing. forgive me if i ever flare up at u two.

isk, reyza, dun ask me anything, coz i wont say anything.

sat's the first You And Whose Army? gig. Excited yes, im not intending to call anyone, im not expecting anyone. happy for AAADAMM, first show as bassist!!!

Adam, i know u'll be reading my blog, i wanna seriously thank you for the pedals. Thanks.

Ah Gong, where are you, i miss you, maybe heaven has a blogging system, and u are reading this. whenever im down, just by sitting next to you and looking at you doze off/read the papers/eat dinner/look out the window/walk/sleep/yawn will make my day. You are the greatest thing that i ever known. If giving up guitar will bring you back i would. Miss you like hell, i will visit your grave everytime im free, pls come to my dreams every now and then.
love
siew hong

No comments: